ONSITE – EARLY BIRD*
ONSITE – STANDARD*
|OTHER HCP, DOCTORS IN TRAINING, UNDER 35, STUDENTS||150 €||250 €||100 €|
|SPONSOR STAFF||250 €||250 €||200 €|
Registration fee in euros (EUR), per person, including 24% (Greek) VAT for IN-PERSON participants and 22% VAT for ONLINE participants.
Payment in other currencies will not be accepted.
Invoice for registration will be sent by email within 10 days after the online payment.
* On-site registration subject to availability
COVID-19 RULES FOR ATTENDING THE EuGMS 2021 CONGRESS
All attendees must demonstrate one of the following:
- that they are fully vaccinated by presenting vaccination certificate (14 days after the last dose) in an electronic or printed form.
According to Greek regulation, acceptable vaccines are: Pfizer BioNtech, Moderna, Astra Zeneca/Oxford, Novavax, Johnson&Johnson/Janssen, Sinovac Biotech, Gamaleya (Sputnik), Cansino Biologics, Sinopharm. (Updated on September 20, 2021, source: https://travel.gov.gr/#/).
- By presenting a medical certificate in an electronic or printed form confirming that the holder tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection. The certificate is issued 30 days after the date of the first positive COVID-19 test and is valid for 180 days after it.
The number of participants for each Meeting Room will be limited based on the capacity of the conference room, in respect of social distancing rules.
To access the Congress Venue you must register in advance through the official website www.eugms2021.com. It is not possible to register at the Congress Venue.
The use of a face mask inside the Congress Venue is mandatory for all attendees, including Delegates, Speakers, Employees, Technicians, and Security staff.
No congregating is allowed outside the Congress Rooms.
Cloakroom and luggage storage inside Megaron Congress Center is closed and not available during the Congress.
INFORMATION ABOUT MEGARON CONFERENCE CENTER
Megaron, the Athens Concert Hall, is the largest conference center in downtown Athens, and has been hosting events and conferences in the most organized, efficient and safe manner for over 15 years. Thanks to pioneering – at the time of building – technology and construction design, all its Halls, Conference Venues and meeting rooms are air-conditioned with fresh air.
With the support of the Ministry of Culture and Sports, Megaron is always informed and implements the most up-to-date measures for the protection of both staff and visitors and the prevention of the spread of Covid-19. Specifically:
- Since April 2020 all Megaron Halls, Conference Venues and meeting rooms have been regularly disinfected.
- Public access is only through selected zones where frequent disinfecting of public facilities is undertaken (e.g. Doors, handles, WCs, lifts etc.)
- All public areas are equipped with hand sanitizer for general use.
- Staff wears masks at all times.
- Staff and visitors maintain 1.5m social distancing.
- Before each conference or meeting, venues, entrance halls, waiting areas and technical equipment are disinfected.
- Catering services are fully compliant with all regulations for food and drink preparation and serving during Covid-19.
For further information please visit: https://www.megaron.gr/en/international-conference-centre/COVID-19 Section.
COVID-19 TRAVEL REGULATIONS IN GREECE
All travelers must fill in the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) before arriving in Greece. For more information, please click here.
For regular updates, please visit the following websites:
Official Government announcements on travel protocols implemented for Greece: https://travel.gov.gr/#/protocol_air
Greece National Tourism Organization https://greecehealthfirst.gr
The registration fee for Onsite attendees includes: ID Badge, Access to Congress venue, Athens scientific sessions, Access to Online Congress Platform till 31st December 2021 with Live and pre-registered sessions, Opening Ceremony, Certificate of Attendance, Online Abstract Book, E-poster Area and Virtual Exhibition**
The registration fee for Online attendees includes: Access to Online Congress Platform till 31st December 2021 with Live and pre-registered sessions, Opening Ceremony, Certificate of Attendance, Online Abstract Book, E-poster Area, Virtual Exhibition**
** According to existing laws the promotion of prescription-only medicines should be limited to those HCPs able to prescribe or dispense medicines
Technical Requirements and recommendations to access the virtual EuGMS Online Congress Platform
- A reliable and stable internet connection with a minimum of 5MBITs to follow the online programme
- A browser in an up-to-date version e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Cookie and Pop-Up blockers may prevent a correct use of the Online Congress Platform
- Recommended resolution is Full HD 1920×1080 pixels or higher
- Recommended Participation via PC / MAC Computers
- On Smartphone / Tablet Devices only basic viewing features are supported
- Apple Devices with third party browsers are not recommended
CANCELLATION / CONVERSION POLICY
Registration cancellations or modifications are subject to the following conditions:
For In-person participation
Until 31 July 2021: Full refund **
From 1 August 2021: no refund – registration remains valid for Online participation
** All refunds will be processed within 1 month from cancellation, bank charges will be deducted.
For Online participation
Registrations cannot be converted from Onsite to Online or vice versa.
NO name changes will be accepted for both Online and onsite registrations.
Any modification on VAT number, address or financial documentation, requested after the issuing of the invoice, will result in an administrative fee of € 50,00.
Any cancellation or modification of your registration, must be notified by e-mail at: email@example.com
Via Roma, 10 • 16121 Genova • Italy
Tel. (+39) 010 553591