GROWING OLD IN BETTER HEALTH
BUILDING SYNERGIES ACROSS EUROPE
Join us on a special 2O21 Broadcast Event!
From the great city of Athens, on October 11-13, we will broadcast the latest and most significant instances of Healthcare, Science and Research. The program will explore the latest outcomes on:
- Nutrition and physical activity for better aging
- How geriatrics concerns the non-geriatrician
- Age-related cardiovascular diseases and the pace of aging
- Neurodegenerative disorders in the geriatric context
And other crucial topics related to COVID-19. Meet our international Faculty and Key Opinion Leaders, reach a worldwide community of experts and colleagues in the field of Geriatric Medicine, be a part of this multi-level experience! You may choose to join us in-person in Athens at the Megaron Congress Center or Online @www.eugms2021.com
Stay tuned for updates!
COUNTDOWN TO THE CONGRESS
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN
ONSITE – EARLY BIRD*
ONSITE – STANDARD*
|OTHER HCP, DOCTORS IN TRAINING, UNDER 35, STUDENTS||150 €||250 €||100 €|
|SPONSOR STAFF||250 €||250 €||200 €|
Registration fee in euros (EUR), per person, including 24% (Greek) VAT for IN-PERSON participants and 22% VAT for ONLINE participants.
Payment in other currencies will not be accepted.
Invoice for registration will be sent by email within 10 days after the online payment.
* On-site registration subject to availability
Nutrition and physical activity for better aging
How geriatrics concerns the non-geriatrician
Age-related cardiovascular diseases and the pace of aging
Neurodegenerative disorders in the geriatric context
All times are in EEST (Eastern European Summer Time)
The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts of original contributions to the Congress.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and may be selected for either oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts should be submitted in English.
Please note that abstracts must be submitted through the official online abstract submission system.
All the accepted abstract will be published in a supplement issue of European Geriatric Medicine.
Authors may submit abstracts related to the following topics:
- Acute hospital care
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- Ethics and end-of-life care
- Geriatric emergency medicine
- Geriatric rehabilitation Gerodontology
- Long-term care
- Old age psychiatry
- Perioperative care Pharmacology
GERIATRIC SYNDROMES AND DISEASES
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Cognition and dementia
- Diabetes Falls and fractures
- Frailty and resilience
- Multimorbidity Nutrition
- Urinary incontinence
- Ageing biology
- ECGI – Early Career Geriatricians
- Education and training
Abstracts must be submitted through the official online abstract submission system.
Any Abstract can be modified by clicking on the link in the confirmation email.
No faxed or e-mailed abstract will be accepted.
Detailed information for oral or poster presentation (time allotment, date, hour) will be sent by e-mail to the registered presenting Author.
At least one Author of accepted abstracts is required to register and pay the registration fee to ensure the rights for the presentation. EuGMS is unable to support any participation cost related to submitted abstract, including but not limited to registration, travel and accommodation.
Abstract format – authors and affiliation:
- Organization should be abbreviated, with capitalization as in title.
- The submitting author must be inserted again in the list of authors if necessary.
- The submitting author is responsible also for the correct use of initials and surnames of their co-authors.
- Affiliations: all authors should have an affiliation, at least with a basic entry including the country.
Abstract format – text:
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The structure of the abstracts should include an introduction, methods, results and key conclusions.
- The title of the abstract should be printed in initial capital letters followed by lower case.
- Abbreviations should be defined by being placed in parentheses immediately after the full word or phrase has been typed for the first time.
- No graphs, figures, tables or unusual symbols can be included.
- Place citations to references in square brackets, eg .
- If there are references after the abstract, there should also be citations to the refs in the abstract, and vice versa.
- Decimal punctuation is with a decimal point (in English), not with comma.
- Generic (nonproprietary) names should be used for drugs and substances.
During EuGMS 2021 Congress,it will be organized a Symposium consisting of oral presentations of the best abstracts submitted by Early Career Geriatricians. To participate, please select the ECGI Category in the Abstract Submission page.
BEST ABSTRACTS AWARDS
One of the EuGMS’ aims is to encourage and help early career practitioners to further their knowledge and the society bestows four Best Abstracts Awards: two for the best Oral Presentation and two for the best Poster Presentations. Each winner of the award will receive a prize of € 500.
Click on the buttons below to download ours